Friday, September 28, 2007

Family Fitness Thursdays 9/27/2007

So, how we doing on the fitness thing?



We've been up early most days doing some moving and then walking. It's been harder this week as we all have sinus problems with the changing weather--seems to happen each season change!



It's funny how when you're getting up earlier and earlier suddenly 9 am seems like the middle of the day instead of "First thing in the morning" LOL. This is especially helpful to us since we have co-op every other week bright and early at 9 am, and I no longer fear sleeping in on that day and missing the first session.



I found that moving in the morning, before doing anything else, wakes me up out of that fog.



Exercise is one of those things that the majority of us really don't wake up wanting to do (I think anyway) but it is something that most of us get into once we start moving. I never wake up saying...."I want to stretch and lift weights!" but by the time I am midway through my workout I feel better and enjoy it.



By the way, to join Family Fitness Thursdays on your blog, just click on the link below, and fill in the information on the next page.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also started walking with my dog as my fitness regimen. It is quite a bit trying since the only time I have is in the mornings. But we will keep trying. It does take 21 days for something to become a habit, so we will see.
Blessings,
Maria