Monday, July 28, 2008

God's Not Fair! and a SALE

Did that catch your attention? Have you ever said that?

"God's Not Fair!"

No, He's not.

THANK GOD HE's NOT FAIR

Huh? What?

Well, if He were fair, I'd not have the opportunity to be saved from my sin. If He were fair, I'd not be on my way to heaven.

That's what was on my mind recently as I pondered the fact that I've been saved now 18 years today. August 3rd is a special day to me because that's the day the Savior reached down and justified me, and washed me white as snow.

To celebrate this, we have a special in my bookstore just for you. If you go to my bookstore, you'll see that my book, Quiet Times in Loud Households is on sale for 40% off for this week. This includes both the print book and the ebook version of Quiet Times in Loud Households. Furthermore, I have a special audio I've been working on which is free with your order. I will also throw in a copy of Dr. Gene Gurganus' book "Path to Truth and Freedom" for the first 50 people that order the print book. This is a great book covering the basics of our faith, including some apologetics.

Quiet Times in Loud Households was written over the course of my first 10 years as a mother...it took me that long just to get it down on paper. The origin of that book all started when I tried to find a balance as a new mom, and maintaining my relationship with the Lord. You'll be blessed and encouraged!

No comments: