Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Gardener's Feet



I wanted to show you the fun little gardening shoes my kids got me for Mother's Day. I keep meaning to take a photo...finally remembered.

They are surprisingly comfortable, and it's nice to not ruin my shoes in the garden or to go out barefoot (which drives my husband nuts). I've been wanting a pair for a while, but could never find some in my size (11 wide).

the other good news is that I have lost so much weight I can see my feet without too much bending. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute shoes....and congrats on the weight loss ~ always a struggle around here as I am learning about the nutritious side of food, yet also learning how to make/bake a lot more too (which tastes delicious!).

Also just wanted to say how close we are! I am in Port Huron, so Lapeer is just a short drive away. We have only been here about 1 1/2 years and we are loving it! So, nice to meet ya neighbor!
God bless~
Lori