Monday, September 01, 2008

Yippee I'm done!


Completing a job always feels good, doesn't it? Woo hoo.

This weekend, I finally finished editing my newest ebook, Joyful Momma's Guide to Cartoon Creations (Glory to God!) This book actually started out as hand drawn, photocopied pages I was sharing with my cartooning class at our homeschooling co-op last fall. I cleaned them up quite a bit, scanned them into the computer (or rather, paid a child a small pittance to scan them into the computer for mommy...) and added some additional, supplemental material to them.

This book covers both how to DRAW cartoons and cartoon characters, and also how to WRITE cartoons. You see, my two big talents growing up (and today) are writing and drawing, and these work well for cartooning, as both skills are necessary to be a good cartoonist. I also address publishing cartoons as well.

This book can be used from elementary age on up to learn the basics of drawing pretty much anything as a cartoon and writing for cartoons.

This premier week, the ebook is on sale for just $7.95, regularly $15.97
, until 9/10/08.

No comments: