Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New Layout Woo Hoo

Look at the new layout! Woo hoo.

I am working some more on that huge HTML/CSS curriculum that I am writing and recording, and for part of it I demonstrated modifying a CSS template for a blog. Because I had been wanting to do this for a while with my own blog, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and demo the technique using my own blog, so here it is.

I am really excited about the progress I am making on this curriculum. I wish it was done already, of course, and I had planned on it being done...oh...about now. (LOL). It's a bummer that it isn't done yet, but I also don't want it just slapped together either. This is quality stuff.

The coming soon buttons at the top are buttons that are not yet working for sections that are also being added later. One button is a link for information regarding teaching art and design which will be coming soon (the text is written, but the design part is part of the curriculum, and so I am waiting to record the work I am doing on that...if that makes sense.

The second one is some ecards I am designing that are just for moms and families. Don't you hate it when you can't find an ecard that says just want you want to say...? Our family is designing and writing ecards...the first one is done. It is a congratulations on your new little arrow card, with a neat animation I did of an archer with a quiver full of arrows. Most of this one won't be done for a while as I am demo'ing this in yet another curriculum I am doing on animation and illustration for ecards, and also because my children are still working on a few ecards that are not yet done. The children are also doing some of the music in the background using our electric piano. Stay tuned.

No comments: