Friday, October 12, 2007

Get a great deal at the Firesale!

I just wanted to let you know, starting today, and until Thursdays, October 18th, 2007, I'm having a fire sale at my bookstore to try to raise some quick cash towards some emergency vehicle expenses we are experiencing. It gets a little expensive when two cars need transmissions and extensive engine work within two months of each other! :-)

What's available in the fire sale?

Well, for starters, everything in my bookstore is 25% off!

Next up, i have two very special packages that will only be available for the next week:

Package One includes over $120 worth of downloadable products (ebooks and an audio), all for just $24.95. These are products that other publishers have generously donated to this firesale to help me out, as well as my own products.

Package Two is a complete collection of all of my ebooks on CD Rom (a value of $52.80) for just $19.95, with free shipping. It's a great deal for those of you with dialup--no downloading!

Be sure to let your friends know about it, too! Thanks!

No comments: