Thursday, November 15, 2007

Family Fitness Thursday 11/15/07

I haven't posted too many of these in a while, because we have all had flu type things going on at our house...and I've had a seriously stuffy nose, which has made it hard to just work out as much as I had been. I am still moving a little bit, and still losing some weight. My sweat pants that I sleep in no longer stay up without really tugging at the draw string and seriously tying them.

In fact, I just went to the local thrift store a week and a half ago, because they had $1 bags of clothes---all you could stuff in for a buck, and I took that occasion not only to get my son some much needed dress slacks, but to get me two skirts with smaller waists. ;) woo hoo. My son, who is 12, is getting taller by the minute. He came down stairs for church the other Sunday, and I realized they were about 5 inches too short, so I was grateful for finding some nice courderoys and slacks.

One of the exercises we have enjoyed doing this fall is raking leaves. It doesn't look like it at all in our yard of course ;) but we have raked many piles and jumped in mountains of leaves. Lots of great outdoor exercises.

No comments: