Sunday, November 04, 2007

UPGRADES UPDATE

Hi Ladies,
I posted about a sale, and no sooner than I did that, than my web hosting company has been experiencing some extended downtime. Because all of my email is domain-related, I can't access email either. I would like to ask that you would all be in prayer that Lance and Pam (owners of Christian Web Host) would have some divine wisdom to resolve this issue quickly, and for the Lord to bless them for their kindness, servant spirit, and ministry (those of us who are paying customers enable them to provide free services to missionaries, orphanages, and others). Understandably, this is probably frustrating for all involved. I was supposed to update someone's website this weekend, and have been unable to do anything, as they are hosted on the same server.

The sale will be on as soon as the web hosting company is back on, which, Lord willing, should be soon. :-))

Again, if you need to get in touch with me, email me with my other email address: info@joyfulmommadesign.com, as my normal email doesn't work until the server is back up. I, uh, think that email is working (I hope, maybe, possibly) ;)

In other news, we have had a blessed weekend full of great preaching and awesome challenges for our church's annual missions conference. It is always a blessing to hear from missionaries going around the world to let others know of the hope we have as Christians, while being reminded of our responsibility right here in our own "Jerusalem". It's also a blessing to see my children make faith promise commitments for the year, and to see how God provides for those. I'm thankful for a church that encourages everyone of all ages to get involved, and rejoices in a child's 50 cent a month promise equally with an adult's $100 a month promise.

No comments: