Thursday, November 27, 2008

New from Kimberly Eddy and Joyful Momma Publishing

Did you have a great Thanksgiving Day? I know I did. I love turkey and the trimmings. In a few days, I'll post about a new way to prepare your turkey for roasting, by brining it. The flavor was amazing.

Just after finishing my meal, I sat down while the children built their snow fortress and my husband watched the Detroit Lions lose badly (~smile~), and I put the final edits on a little ebook I have been working on called "Joyful Momma's Guide to Christmas Gingerbread and Other Holiday Treats". Unlike my other ebooks, this one is rather short (25 pages total), but it's packed full of information. I have great instructions and recipes for Gingerbread people and houses, homemade hot chocolate, fresh chai tea, Venetian bar cookies, and even how to make your very own Turkish Delight to eat the next time you watch Narnia.

This ebook is sold separately and it is also available for free when you buy my Advent Ebook from now until the end of 2008.

No comments: